COLLEGE MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST
Beacon Therapy Group is a group practice serving the Boston area. We have openings for full-time and part-time clinical therapists who are interested in providing mental health services to high functioning undergraduate and graduate students. We are seeking compassionate and collaborative professionals who have experience providing evidence-based treatments to young adults.
We believe in a healthy work-life balance so no on-call hours and no required evening hours for full-time employees. Clinicians are able to create their own schedule and are encouraged to have a 4 day work week.
Part-time applicants will be considered. Early career providers are welcome to apply.
- Be an MA-licensed Ph.D., Psy.D., LICSW or LMHC
- Competitive fee-for-service reimbursement
- Potential to earn annual bonuses
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Weekly group consultation
- Option to develop and implement your own groups or workshops for clients
- Catered lunches
- Steady stream of referrals
- Insurance credentialing
- Flexibility to create own schedule
- Comfortable office space
If interested, please send resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com